top of page

Working Mothers

Public·30 members

Barnet VS Gateshead live match 18 November 2023 TV

7 Jan 2023 — 1-1. Finished. Favorite match. Gateshead. MATCH SUMMARY STATISTICS LINEUPS H2H STANDINGS. 46'. S. Beard. D. Moyo. R. Tinkler.

Barnet FC vs Gateshead FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-18Match Details Who: Barnet FC vs Gateshead FC Competition: National League When: 2023-11-18, 17:00 Venue: Barnet FC will host Gateshead FC at on 2023-11-18 at 17:00 in an interesting encounter in National League. Barnet FC, currently sitting at 2 will be looking for important home win. Gateshead FC, on the other hand, sits in 7 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. Live: Gateshead v Barnet | National League Follow all of the action live on BT Sport as Gateshead take on Barnet at Gateshead International Stadium. Match has been postponed. Match has been cancelled. Barnet in turn hold a five-point cushion over third placed Solihull Moors and the hosts will still be upbeat about their chances on Saturday as they return to home surroundings as they have accumulated no fewer than seven wins during this excellent nine-game run which included home wins chalked up against the likes of Aldershot, AFC Fylde and Maidenhead United respectively. Barnet have been handed just three defeats overall so far in this season's National League campaign, all of which were inflicted upon The Bees away from home but on home soil, Barnet hold an excellent unbeaten record, picking up seven wins and two draws within their opening nine home games of the season. Betting tips for Barnet FC vs Gateshead FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Barnet FC and Gateshead FC? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing Barnet FC, 0 tips backing Gateshead FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 47% against the Barnet FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 29% against Gateshead FC winning. The draw is rated at 24%. Barnet vs Gateshead prediction, live stream, score and odds In their previous matches, Barnet won 3 games (Dorking Wanderers, Aveley, Maidenhead United) and lost 0 while 2 games ended in draws against Fylde, Aveley. results, fixtures, Barnet v Gateshead live Barnet scores and fixtures - follow Barnet livescore, results, fixtures and match details on Barnet v Gateshead Tip and Analysis (National League) - Saturday, November 18th, 2023Match Preview & Team NewsBarnet vs Gateshead PreviewBarnet's impressive unbeaten run of nine games in the National League was finally brought to an end when they were handed a 4-2 defeat away from home at the league leaders, Chesterfield, but Barnet still remain in second spot albeit five points behind The Spireites prior to this Saturday's encounter against Gateshead who thumped Dorking Wanderers 6-0 at home last week. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 47% chance of a home win, and a 29% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 24%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Barnet FC vs Gateshead FC is worth a look. Barnet FC have won 0 meetings with Gateshead FC, while Gateshead FC have won 2. There have been 3 draws between these two sides. Barnet 1-1 Gateshead Gateshead play their first away game of 2023 with 550-mile round trip to Barnet. The Heed are currently three games unbeaten, with an Isuzu FA Trophy ... Indeed, Barnet have lost just twice in their previous 16 games at The Hive Stadium and this sort of form must place Barnet in a strong position to take all three points on Saturday afternoon. Gateshead will be brimming with confidence following last Saturday's landslide 6-0 victory over Dorking Wanderers and the north-east visitors will no doubt fancy their chances of being the first team this season to inflict a home defeat upon an in-form Barnet outfit this Saturday. However, it should be noted that Gateshead had slipped to three games without a win in the National League before last week's comprehensive victory as The Heed suffered defeats at the hands of Altrincham and AFC Fylde, both of which were on home soil at their Gateshead International Stadium, while also being held to a 2-2 draw away from home at Rochdale. Barnet v Gateshead Football National League | 18-11-2023 Register & Create Free Account to Watch This Match Live in HD / 4K Quality Matches Everyday National League Barnet vs Gateshead Barnet Vs. Gateshead ... Gateshead FC - Barnet Head to Head Statistics Games Gateshead FC : Barnet Head to Head Statistics : Gateshead FC vs Barnet Year up to 2023 The Soccer Teams Gateshead FC and Barnet played 9 Games up to today. In ... Barnet vs Gateshead » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & Last season's matches: 1-1 (Barnet FC at home) and 2-2 (Gateshead FC at home). Did you know that Barnet FC scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...


bottom of page