top of page

Working Mothers

Public·30 members

Serbia U19 v Bulgaria U19 live match 18 November 2023


The latest head-to-head confrontation between the two sides dates back to 2020/03/12 19:00塞尔维亚U19 vs 保加利亚U19, the result of this game is 2:0.


Soccer, Europe: Bulgaria U19 live scores, results, fixtures 10 hours ago — Serbia vs Bulgaria 2023-11-18 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and predictions. Serbia U19 v Bulgaria U19 results, H2H stats | Football 3 days ago — Bulgaria U19 - Scotland U19 Live Broadcast 15.11.2023 6 hours ago — On 15.11.2023 in Euro U19 - Qualification - First Stage International, ... Serbia U19 vs Bulgaria U19 Prediction 18 November 2023 [LIVE] Follow the Serbia vs Bulgaria Score Live & Match Result with our football Livescore. U19 European Championship Match played on 18 November 2023 ... Serbia U19 vs Bulgaria U19 Live Score & Result | 18 Nov 2023 | FOOTLIVEEngland Italy France Germany Spain Greece Portugal Youth Results Europe (A-L) + Europe (M-Z) + America + Asia + Africa + Oceania + Match Serbia U19 vs Bulgaria U19 results and Live score on footlive. com. Serbia U19 - Bulgaria U19 match for Europe: Under-19 Championship: Qualifying Round, Group Stage starts on 18/11/2023 at 12:30 UTC/GMT. With footlive. com you can follow Serbia U19 results and Bulgaria U19 results. Live results, Goal Scorers, Half Time result, Full-Time result, 2nd Half result, h2h, head to head, line ups, goals, red cards, yellow cards, statistics, betting, follow the game with foot live. Bulgaria U19 - results, fixtures Besides Serbia U19 scores you can follow 1000+ soccer competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore.info. Just click on the country name in the ... Serbia U19 - Club profile Serbia U19 vs. Bulgaria U19 match info: Tournament - U19 European Championship, Qualification. Match start date - 18 Nov 2023. Match start time - 04:30. 00 (+0%) total 2. 00 (+-33%) total 3. 00 Serbia U19 Last 6 Matches 15. 11 1 - 0 Andorra U19 1-0 14 - 2 4 - 0 74 - 59 5 - 1 1 (3%) 9 (36%) 1. 02 19 41 14. 10 1 - 3 Italy U19 0-2 14 - 14 5 - 6 42 - 32 6 - 6 0 (2%) 0 (0%) 2. 9 3. 15 11. 10 5 - 4 1-1 8 - 22 6 - 8 20 - 64 1 - 7 9 (2%) 11 (0%) 1. 7 12. 9 0 - 1 France U19 0-0 9 - 9 4 - 3 65 - 64 4 - 5 0 (20%) 11 (23%) 3. 83 9. Serbia U19 vs Bulgaria U19: LiveScore, Live Stream + PredictionEurope UEFA U19 Championship Qualification Preview match VS ODDS Match 1 X 2 Opening odds 1. 53 3. 8 5 Pre match odds Asian handicap Line -1 2. 01 1. 77 +1 -0. 75 1. 71 2. 02 +0. 75 -1. 25 2. 27 1. 56 +1. 25 Goals Under Over 2. 5 1. 8 Corners 9. 5 2. Croatia U19 vs Bulgaria U19 Livescore, H2H, Prediction Serbia U19 - Bulgaria U19 18 Nov 2023 U19 European Championship, Qualification If you know Bulgaria U19 fixtures, you can watch all the games of your favorite ... Serbia U19 vs Bulgaria U19 Live Score & Result | 18 Nov 2023 12 hours ago — Serbia U19 and Bulgaria U19 will play their match on 18 Nov 2023 at 04:30. The game will be held on stadium within the U19 European ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page